Alcacer: I needed Barca goal for confidence

Paco Alcacer revelled in his confidence-boosting
goal after finally opening his account for Barcelona.
After enduring a long wait to score his maiden
Barca goal, Alcacer was on target in the club's 5-3
friendly win over Al Ahli in Doha, Qatar on Tuesday.
Alcacer headed home from close range to make it
4-1 in the second half, much to his relief.
"Of course I am excited. I wanted to score," he said
to SER after the match.
"The coach has already told me that I am working
well and I hope it helps the team.
"I needed that goal to gain more confidence."
Alcacer added: "It's clear that when you come to a
new team, you need time to adapt. I am fine and I
need to keep working hard as the coach told me."
Alcacer and Co. will now turn their attention to the
local derby against Espanyol in LaLiga on Sunday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments