Ozil has a message for Arsenal and itsfans....Check out!!!

Mesut Ozil has urged Arsenal to strengthen their
squad if they want to challenge for major titles.
The Gunners have failed to win the Premier League
since 2003-04, while they have been unable to
make an impact in the Champions League since
reaching the final in 2005-06.
Ozil is slowly growing frustrated with Arsenal's
inability to genuinely fight for silverware and feels
they must spend big in order to battle Europe's
elite clubs.
"I think the club know they need to strengthen,"
Ozil told the Daily Mail. "But what is most
important is the manager's opinion. He and the
club will make the decision.
"When you look at our squad, it is not as broad as
Bayern Munich's or Real Madrid's. In the
Champions League, that is not enough, especially
against big teams, because they have more
breadth in their squad.
"I want to win the Champions League and the title.
I see this club as having the potential to win these
trophies. When every year you see the chance,
think it is really possible against big teams and
then have a big defeat, it affects me because I have
always wanted to achieve big goals and always
will. I want to win the Champions League.
"As a player you are never satisfied. As a player
you want more, you want to win the league. I would
like to win the Champions League too, because it is
the biggest thing in club football. This club is big,
they have potential to achieve a lot and I hope that
works better in the future. I have one more year on
my contract. I hope to win the title and the
Champions League here."

Post a Comment

0 Comments