Isco tells Madrid fans: I'm staying!

Isco tells Madrid fans that he is not leaving after winning La liga yesterday.
Isco has reassured fans he will still be at Real
Madrid next season after winning LaLiga on
Sunday.
Linked with a move away from the Santiago
Bernabeu throughout the season, Isco has worked
his way into Zinedine Zidane's starting XI.
Isco started Sunday's 2-0 win at former club
Malaga as Madrid claimed LaLiga for the first time
since 2012, setting up Cristiano Ronaldo for the
opener, and the Spain international midfielder has
no plans to leave the capital.
"Do not worry the fans of Real Madrid. I will stay,"
Isco said.
Isco continued: "Yes it was complicated at first, but
I have remained strong psychologically and I have
received the support of all."
It was a day to remember for Madrid, who
dethroned bitter rivals Barcelona.
Barcelona had won back-to-back titles but their
dominance came to an end as Ronaldo and Karim
Benzema saw Madrid – set to defend the
Champions League against Juventus on June 3 –
to their 33rd LaLiga crown.
"It's been some time coming, but it's a dream
come true to have won the title here, with my
family and friends in my city," Isco said.
"I'll be forever grateful for the affection they've
shown me. It's a very sweet moment and you have
to enjoy it. We've shown that we were capable of
using the whole squad."

Post a Comment

0 Comments