United target Griezmann: I'd only leave Atletico to play for Knicks

Atletico Madrid's star Antoine Griezmann jokingly said if he wants to leave the Roja Blancos, he will only join the NBA side in the US.
Antoine Griezmann says he would only leave

Atletico Madrid to play alongside Derrick Rose at
the New York Knicks.
Griezmann has been widely tipped to join
Manchester United in the Premier League,
something repeatedly denied by the France
international.
However, Griezmann did hint at a move away from
Madrid but to a team in the NBA.
"I would only leave Atleti to play with Derrick
Rose," the 26-year-old jokingly told Cadena Ser's
El Larguero.
It has been another fine season for Griezmann,
scoring 16 LaLiga goals and 26 in all competitions.
But his goals have not been enough to deliver a
trophy to Atletico, who will finish third in LaLiga
this term, having lost in the semi-finals of the
Champions League and Copy del Rey.
And if Griezmann is to remain in the Spanish
capital, he wants to win silverware.
"I am very comfortable here and now have to meet
my representative with Miguel Angel Gil Marin and
see what happens," he said.
"I am happy. If I am happy in my personal life I will
be happy in the profession. I love [coach Diego]
Simeone and I love my mates. I'm still as happy as
the first day I introduced myself. I wish I could
continue to enjoy my private and sports life.
"I want titles, it's what I want and what I lack. I
give everything in Atletico for that."

Post a Comment

0 Comments