Liverpool move excites Solanke

Nigeria-born star, Dominic Solanke has said he has joined Liverpool “to make an impact” as he was officially unveiled as a Reds player on Monday.
The 19-year-old striker was speaking for the first time about his move from Chelsea where he declined to sign a new contract after finding his first team opportunities limited. “Every time I see Liverpool there’s such a family nature, there’s a lot of young players doing well at the club, so I think it will be a good place for me to develop my career,” he told LFCTVGO. “Anfield is an amazing stadium so I can’t wait to experience that. When you see it on TV you can get a bit of what the atmosphere’s like but to actually be there, I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like. “As a young player you always want to see the club you’re at pushing young players through. I’m quite good friends with Joe Gomez , I’m known him since we were young and obviously Ovie (Ejaria) and Sheyi (Ojo) who were with us at the World Cup. We spoke a bit when we were away so I’m looking forward to enjoying it with them. A tribunal will settle the fee for Solanke - recently named best player at the U20 World Cup - with Liverpool expecting to pay around £3m.

Post a Comment

0 Comments