Chelsea Star Kante Reveals How He Snubbed Transfer Move To Join PSG



N’Golo Kante admits that he turned down the chance to work with Thomas Tuchel at Paris Saint-Germain, with the pair now looking to enjoy success together at Chelsea.
Kante is a two-time Premier League champion and one of the finest exponents of the holding role in the global game.

PSG were looking to buy into those qualities at one stage when having the German tactician at their helm.

Quizzed by Chelsea’s official website on being a target for Tuchel in the past, Kante said:

“I knew in the past there was some contact with Paris Saint-Germain when he was the manager, but it was not something I wanted. It did not happen because I was happy at Chelsea and I stayed here. I haven’t spoken to the manager about it!”

Post a Comment

0 Comments