Zidane: I have the Real Madrid 'DNA'



Zinedine Zidane proclaimed he has the Real Madrid 'DNA' and said the club is his life as he prepares Los Blancos for the Champions League final against Juventus.

Madrid are seeking to become the first team to defend the title since the competition was rebranded into the Champions League when they travel to Cardiff for Saturday's showpiece.

"I think the club is happy with what we're doing and I'm only interested in that. The future: Saturday and nothing else," Zidane said.

"I have the Real Madrid DNA, that's for sure. It's my home. Everyone has always been very affectionate towards me and I have always defended the values of this club.

"I've experienced spectacular things with this club as a player, assistant coach and head coach. I'll always be a Real Madrid fan because the club is my life."

Post a Comment

0 Comments